Linking up with Jen, cuz you know how we do.
1. Oh good Lord, I
2. On Tuesday we went to Mass, but it was actually just a Communion service and we were late to begin with, so we walked in at the "Our Father." Yikes. I debated not even going, but ultimately I figured Jesus would rather see us execute poorly than not try at all... right? But anyways, on our way back from Communion, Mia stopped at the statue of Our Lady, kissed her toes, and started
L O U D L Y praying "HAIL MAWY FULL OF GWACE...!" I smiled but still scooped her up and took her out with the promise that she could visit the Mary statue outside after Mass. When I told Caleb about it, his suggestion was that I should have let her finish her prayer then and there. But I didn't want to disturb the peace. Thoughts? What would you have done?
3. We're going to a trick-or-treating event at the Birmingham Zoo over Poppee's birthday weekend next weekend, so I bought Mia her Halloween costume on Wednesday. My big fat mommy fail was that I took her with me to pick it out. We had already decided on Mia as Cinderella and Livi as the pumpkin (I already have a pumpkin outfit), but in the heat of the moment Mia decided she wanted to be Rapunzel, casting Olivia as Pascal. (I could just buy this, but you know I'll try to find a green shirt and leggings instead.) The real dealy-o is that now the kid won't take the costume off and its already falling apart since los Temps only buy quality threads.
the Duck Commanders.
4. Mia's thoughts on our Halloween zoo-venture? "Let's go see the winos!" Hmm, ok honey. I thought you might want to see the rhinos, but I'm sure we can find a few winos too.
5. In addition to Duck Dynasty and Rapunzel, Mia is also obsessed with "words we don't say." All day long she asks, "Do we say dammit? Oh no? Can we say 'soot'? Dang it? Doo doo?"
6. I think this stair climbing booty shaker is FINALLY getting a tooth! Go, Livi, Go!
7. Yard sale tomorrow! Here's to hoping we sell it all!