Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekly Dinner Planner (numero uno)

Welcome to the first installment of the dinner planner where I share our dinner menu for the week. (Cuz I know you wanna know what we're eatin' over here!) Requirements for meals that make the cut are: simple, quick, and cheap. All others need not apply.

Wednesday: tacos

Thursday: skillet steaks, twice baked potatoes, broccoli

Friday/Saturday: delicious wedding food

Sunday: frozen meal

Monday: Caribbean chicken, coconut rice, lima beans

Tuesday: kapusta (Polish cabbage and noodles)

Update: Olivia just ATE my grocery list. She actually chewed and swallowed some of it. So... you won't take a bottle, eat baby food, or swallow finger food, but you'll consume paper? Oh, ok... got it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that little list-eater!

    Can I hear more about the kapusta, please ma'am? I have cabbage from the garden that I need something to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must secretly be for me!!! Weekly meal planning is the only way to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete