Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Five Favorites

Linking up with Hallie, I mean Grace, for Five Faves. Oh wait, is that a Wednesday thing? Hmm... Well, I've heard that "procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday," so by those standards I'm right on time! (Plus I need a Thursday post for my uncommitted undertaking of Jen's blogging challenge.)

1. Chex has a Muddy Buddy mix!!! Did anyone else know about this and not tell me?! I ate a whole bag in 24 hours and have no regrets!

2. My morning "runs"

Thanks for the support, girls!
(please ignore the terrifying baby doll... if you can)
Its free, its effective, and I don't have to figure out what to do with the kiddos. (However, it does NOT meet my usual requirement of "exercise disguised as fun." Oh well, sometimes you just do whatcha gotta do.)

3. My new found appreciation for my 2-year-old.

4. Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion. I'm not a big perfume person, because I get really annoyed when I pick up the baby and then she's scented for the rest of the day. (Smelling like a baby = cool; smelling like a racy lingerie store = not cool.) So scented lotion is my go-to. It's much more subtle than a spray, and its a multitasker! I'm not particularly choosy about the type of good smellin' lotion I use (a bottle of good ole Bath and Body Works lotion is just fine), but my SIL wears Amazing Grace and I could smell her all day long.

5. Mia's preschool days. I actually have a love/hate relationship with Mia going to school. I am SO much more productive on the days she's away, but I miss her like the dickens! When she's gone I'm kind of an emotional mess and count down the hours til pick up, but once she's back and incessantly asking for snacks and trying to pick up Olivia and pulling on my clothes and negotiating every command and... I always wonder why I rushed those 5 precious hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment